View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 09:12 PM
Zero

I hate the way people drive and my horn gets a good work out. Just today on the way to school I almost clipped a car. I was on a straight 40mph road doing 45 and getting passed like I was sitting still. Anyway I lady in a pos Ford going the other way just had to make a left turn that very second. God forbid she sit for a second and let me get out of her way. She floors it and just made it, if it wasn't for my quick reaction I probably would have hit here car right by the rear wheel and spun her pretty good. %&*%&%^&*^&^(^&^&* I would have been pissed to say the least. She would be working for the next 10 years or so financing an S320 CDI.

Anyway people are on my bumper quite a bit, because I refuse to go more then 5 over the speed limit around town. The cops have been out in force and I want to keep my clean record. So of course every jerk in town has to be stuck on my bumper. Sometimes I just wish I had a cheap beater, I would see a "dog" slam on my breaks and check out how the front of their new $50k BMW does against my bumper. Hmm $1k for a beater x a few rear end collisions...

New Haven is the worst by far, if they are not passing you they go crazy. I have had people drive on the sidewalk almost clipping my car to get around me at a red light so they can get ahead. Nothing pisses people off in that city like not going 50+ down every road.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
-Thomas Jefferson