Thread: dirty door
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2005, 02:20 AM
novaalison23

Omg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTI
I would strongly suggest you give the new "Mr. Clean Eraser" a try. Just a little water on the sponge like bar and it does an exellent job on textured surfaces. I bought it to clean walls and the ever grundgy refridgerator door handles (because that's where the beer is when coming from the garage!) and it worked like no other cleaning product.
OMG, i got one for ONE DOLLAR at Target (i work there) and it worked SOOO welllllllll.... but there is a kinda white after mark... should i just use some orange clean or leather cleaner to get rid of that?

ALSO, is there a way to get the 300D and TURBO things off the trunk? Ive noticed I have "grime" all over my car after a good wash, and i cant seem to get it out (even tried a soft bristled tooth brush). Lemme know if you have any ideas.... and carpet has a black stain in it lol, you came up with one great idea, now i need all your other ones.. lol

P.S. its my fault this car is taking so much cleaning, i didnt realize what i had until recently.. *ive owned it 2 1/2 years*
FOR SALE (kinda)