Thread: A/C Vents
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2001, 10:54 AM
engatwork's Avatar
engatwork engatwork is offline
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Soperton, Ga. USA
Posts: 11,877
it is the mechanical linkage

that connects the damper actuator to the damper door. I am not sure of all of the proper terms for these items. I had to access mine by removing the vents and once they are removed you can see it in there.
Reply With Quote