View Single Post
Old 05-25-2005, 12:59 AM

1992 500sl $2,000-rear Clip,trunk + Misc.parts

MERCEDES 1992 500SL. I purchased this car for it's engine, trans, and other items I needed for my running SL's. This SL I am selling is pretty much stripped with the exception of the complete rear clip with trunk,(including all rear lights& covers) 2 leather seats, (black in fair to good condition, Soft top,(good cond.) driver door, right side mirror, air bags(driver & passenger, stearing wheel, shifter, wood trim, most electrical wires, 3 AZEV 18.5 chrome rims, abs system and other misc.parts. (There is VERY little left under hood as shown). Most of the remaining parts will fit 1992-1999 500 SL's. I would keep this car for it's remaining parts for my three running SL's, but I do not have the room to store it. I would prefer to sell the whole car, but if you need a specific part, if it's in the car I will sell it. The car is located in Burbank, California approximately 1 mile from the Burbank airport. You can e-mail me at perrybell@hotmail.com if you need additional photos, or call me at (818)884-8600 if you have any questions.