View Single Post
Old 05-26-2005, 03:13 PM
Diesel Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by WANT '71 280SEL
-front seat bottom cover only
-front seat back cover only
-rear headrest cover, or would take the whole headrest if unable to remove just the cover
-oil cooler with lines and anything that holds it (PO bypassed mine with a pipe and cut off the flared ends)
-what kind of condition are the floor mats in?
-how are the 'B' pillar covers (are they torn around the seat belt retractor?)
-ambient temp display in cluster as well as the sensor that runs up and attaches behind the front license plate (already spoken for)
-if the previous poster doesn't take it, I'd also like the far right side dash wood (if it's not broken at the corner)(already spoken for)
-one nut that holds the oil filter housing lid on (14mm?)
I'll let you know if anything else comes up. Just out of curiosity, what number is the head, 22? (the eng runs great with only 154k on it, and the one reason I wanted the car, so the eng isn't available)

Thanks
David
David
The above items that are not marked "spoken for" are still available and can be purchased. Can you please PM me with your request so that I might keep better track of the parts you want? also the Climate control is spoken for I believe.
On a side note, the issues you seem to be having with your CCU may actually be your blower motor and or your vaccuum actuators for your vent control and not the CCU