View Single Post
Old 05-27-2005, 12:52 PM
Renaissance Dude

Oh man, that IS a nice part of town. I, or rather my company, built a big house on Perkins Lane back in '93/'94, IMO one of the most exclusive streets in the city: right on the bay but w/o the railroad tracks which are an everpresent feature on just about all of the other bayfront areas in the city.

I lived on the corner of Woodland Pk and 36th for a couple of years in an old storefront I'd converted into a live/work type space. I used to like to walk down to the Fremont Bridge and back. Moved away in '94. (Where's that smiley face with a couple of tears rolling down the cheek? )

Things have sure changed (surprise, surprise). That new PCC in Fremont is pretty nice. I like Whole Foods here in Cal all in all, bit spendy, but I hope that shiny new WF in Seattle doesn't hurt PCC too much, I mean free market competition, go for it, WOO-HOO and all, but I have fond memories of PCC myself.

On the scrollbar, I'm not sure why, it was hidden for a moment for me, but I point it out only so that people will like reading your posts more in the future, or at least, have an easier time taking them in quickly.

Cheers,

1986 300SDL, 351K
1984 300D, 133K

Last edited by cmac2012; 05-27-2005 at 01:01 PM.