View Single Post
Old 05-13-2001, 12:43 AM
euro 287 euro 287 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 485
trans pin

On the passengers side of transmission you will see a cable going up to intake . That is the control pressure cable. Look directly below it right by the pan ( you will need a mirror.) It is small round pin that goes in transmission and is punched around the edges to keep it in .
euro 287
Mercedes Technician 7 Years (retired to Hyundai)
2000 Dodge Durango
98 Mazda truck
Reply With Quote