View Single Post
Old 05-13-2001, 03:03 PM
Posts: n/a
The small, plastic sliding piece is held in place by a rivet (copper or brass, I think). Iused appropriate size driil to driil out the "bradded" side 'til the rivet was weal enough to drive it out with a punch. Install new slide and rivet provided with it and "brad" the rivet carefully with hammer while plastic side of the RIVET is properly supported on underside.
Reply With Quote