View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 11:32 PM
Diesel Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benz300
The over protective wierd neighbors recently put on a garage door light, the two bulbs pointing in opposite direction infront of the garage doors, with a sensor. the problem is the bulbs are probably a 1000 watt each and they have them pointed away from their own drive way directly towards our drive way where we park. at night when I park the car, the sensor ( they have that pointed towards our drive way as well.. yes i know they're wierd), turns on that flood light and literaally blinds the person who is driving trying to park the car.
I dont want to be impolite, but it's becoming a concern. Given that it's their property where they have the lights mounted, what can be done in this instance ?
Well, you could install an even brighter one and have it set up to come on when his does. Aim it directly into one of his windows. When they come over to ask you to turn it off, you can then tell them that you'd be more than happy to when they do the same to theirs. My folks did this to their neighbour behind them. They figured it out on the first night.