View Single Post
Old 05-15-2001, 07:03 AM
Johnson Chan
Posts: n/a
You can put it in milk jugs or a similar container and take it to Jiffy Lube or an auto service station. They might charge a fee to dispose it, just depends on the place and people.
Reply With Quote