View Single Post
Old 06-07-2005, 01:00 PM
Annelid wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedMech
I remember a certain person that is posting in this thread who has said on several occasions that Bush "barely" made it through Yale. I'm not going to make the stupid statement that better grades = intelligence.... you did! Now it seems as if the tune has changed.

Why didn't Kerry release these grades during the election?
If you are referring to me (perhaps not), you are mistaken -- I have never said such a thing, though I have read it posted by others on this very forum. In fact, I actually posted an article here that claimed Bush had a barely higher IQ than Kerry -- again that was from his college years.

Kerry does seem like a much brighter boy than Bush, and I'm definitely from the "whadda ya done for me lately?" camp. I don't much care where people come from, and found all of digs on both candidates from their respective pasts a load of crap meant to deflect from the relevant issues of today. In that vein, I'll fervently condemn the Dems for starting all that BS by placing way too much emphasis on Kerry's war record. It was worth a brief mention like the rest of this crap, but had little to do with who the candidates were at the time, which is all that mattered to me.