Thread: Topsider Care
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2001, 07:11 AM
Sheesh! What's with people these days?! I'm certain I speak for several members of this board when I say your advice is greatly appreciated and highly regarded. Like you said, we all have opinions and they will (of course) differ among members. Some people choose to use the Topsider, others do not...just as some drive Mercedes and others don't.

I don't understand how someone would be offended by simple advice. I always thought a message board was a place to exchange advice, experiences and opinions. On a board like this, one would only assume people could keep things on a professional level. I hope this remains true.

As far as pedaling parts, Mercedesshop offers parts cheaper than most dealers, so why not spread the word. I for one was happy to be informed of their offerings.

BTW: What's the Roy Fields site anyway?
Lance Allison

Sold: 1987 MB 300SDL, 320k miles, Astral Silver, Blue Leather, all books and records from day one.

Totalled: 1998 VW Jetta TDI, 488k miles, Classic Green/Gray Leather, loaded, E-Codes, "Slightly" modded, "Slightly" faster than stock, arrived 11/07/1997.

MBCA Member, Chicago Region