View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 06:08 PM

Location: Cicero, Hamilton County, Indiana about 30 miles north of downtown Indianapolis
Lots of slick talk on Ebay

We really have to be careful when we bid big Dollars sight unseen on Ebay. However, you still have an option when you pick the vehicle up. That is the time to "let it all hang out". At that time the seller undoubtedly has some of your money. If its through Paypal, and the car has been badly overstated and if the seller won't give in, fight him through Ebay and Paypal. If at 30 to 45 days later you find these things out, well it is really too late. I hope he makes an adjustment. I went to NY to get mine this spring, bought it on Ebay for $2500.00 and on the spot adjusted it to $2200.00. Since then I have been delighted with the car. I do have an 82 parts car and will sell you a left side tail light for $20.00 plus shipping. Rear lights are very important! But then I would go after the big items, especially engine leaks and transmission not shifting right There is a lot of good information here to get that tranny straightened out - start with the basics, new fluid and filter. If you can make bio, you can do that!

If it was easy everybody would do it!

junqueyardjim