View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 09:41 PM

Well it turns out that the fan that I used to diagnose the problem isn't so new and isn't so good. What I did was I tested each of the two fans separately. The right one (driver's) is good and spins freely and very fast, no blown fuse. The left one spins very slow and although the fuse didn't blow right away, it did get pretty hot as well as the wiring so I simply aborted the test and called it a day. Also, when spinning by hand, the left one seems to have a lot of resistance but the right one spins effortlessly.I guess I will be in the hunt for a fan. I disconnected the bad one and left the good one plugged. I'm not running the A/C at the moment as I need a recharge so I'll be using the good fan when the engine gets hot. By the way, which fan is the low speed and which one is the high speed (harness).
Again, thanks to all that responded and gave very good advice, especially Arthur who has stayed with me all the way. I only hope that I can provide some assistance to someone else as I gain knowledge and experience with our cars. Thanks everyone!!!