View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 07:52 PM
I LOVE BRUNETTES

Thumbs up W123 and W126 stuff.

Hello all I have some misc parts laying about I don't need and am tired of looking at.

126 center wood. Okay shape, found a better one I'm going to use. Has a few hairline cracks in the finish, still looks pretty good. 7.5 out of a 10 I'd say. $25 shipped.

123 center wood. Same as above, probably a 6.5 out of 10 as it has a few more cracks toward the base down by where to carpeted center is at. Overall again, not bad. Big plus if your current stuff is flaking apart. $20 shipped.

126 rear window switches. These look new, you could even take these apart for the fronts if you wanted. $10/ea shipped.

123 or 126 master switch. Window switch symbol is worn down but looks and works fine aside from that. $15 shipped.

123 or 126 secondary switch. I have two of these just like the master. $15/ea shipped.

123 or 126 air intake. Just a plain ol' air intake with oil seperator. $20 shipped, just big and bulky.

Any 617 motor metal oil cap. Got two incase one didn't fit, both did so don't need two. No chance I'll lose the oil cap. $10 shipped.

126 window motors. One is Bosch, the other is Brose-Coburg. Purchased wrong ones by accident a while back. $20/ea shipped.

I just need what I have in these parts plus shipping. Everything will go insured and confirmed to you, so it'll get there in one piece and protect both of us. My prices are OBO so if you don't like my price, give me an offer on it.

PM, email, or post up for more info.

'85 300SD 245k
'87 300SDL 251k
'90 300SEL 326k

Six others from BMW, GM, and Ford.

Liberty will not descend to a people; a people must raise themselves to liberty.
[/IMG]