View Single Post
Old 05-19-2001, 07:02 PM
Service Advisor
I'm having my tranny done at my independant, who used to eb the manager of the beverly hills mercedes dealer for 10 years. He left to start his own shop.

His prices are very good, and he will warrant his work the same as the dealer for me since I have known him for 15 years.

My tranny will cost me $1400 to be rebuilt. the dealer wants over $3000.

As far as warranties are concerned, I have no clue, but I know that my mechanic will treat me right, and if it goes out after a short time, he'll make up for it by repairing it or replacing it again for no charge usually.

He is located in Tarzana, CA, near the 101 freeway, on reseda. He is just south of the freeway on reseda, and is called Mr. MB Motors.

He knows mercedes inside and out, its all he works on, and his customers follow him to his new locations all the time.

His shop is very clean compared to most other shops, and he always shows you the replaced parts from your car. He also always charges decent prices on everything. His savings become my savings.

The key thing that I like about him is that he does excellent work, and has never done any work on any mercedes my family has owned that was bad. His work has always been impeccable.

He redid the complete roller rocker assembly on my brothers 85 SL, for less than $500. He also had to pull the gas tank and repair a broken hose which he did for a good price as well.

'92 300CE - Sold
2004 C240 - C7 Wheels
2015 ML350 - P1, Pano, Ash poplar wood, Sport Dinamica interior, Running Boards Keyless go.