View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 05:26 PM

"Contrary to popular "bench racing" on this whole freeze 12 thing. I have used it in several cars with great results. I wonder how many that dont like freeze 12 have actually used it. My guess is most havent. They are "throwing-up" stuff they have read on the internet etc., etc,. so let the nay sayers say all they wish.
I used it before with great results and I would use it again.
I usually dont give an opinion on A/C stuff unless I actually "experienced" it myself.
But to each his own and I am enjoying A/C cold enough to turn it down to low fan speed. Anyone care to do the same?? "--- Diesel Giant
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have not owned Rattlesnakes either.....but I can surmise from accepted physics... poison, long fangs, mean spirit....and reports from others who have been harmed by them.... That I don't like them.

It should be obvious to anyone who does any checking that I quote standard philosophy as expressed by the Mercedes Factory Shop manual on Air Conditioning... along with backups from my Auto Air Manual and a Generic HVAC manual used by community colleges....
and if I can't find it there I call Tray at Carlisle Auto Air in San Antonio.... who has been in the business for 20 years... and his last name IS Carlisle.... LOL
I stand by everything I have said about Air conditioning .... which includes the fact that you can do whatever you want to YOUR car... I am just making sure the other side of the equation is posted for our ' audience'....