View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 12:43 PM

Stockdad.... I am on a very slow dialup and have problems getting all of his pictures to load... and if they do we are talking about 15 minutes plus...
He was going great all the way to where his R12 tank was empty and instead of getting the R12 to replace it he chose the Freeze12...

But for the benefit of " onlookers" to a site.... I do think it was important for me or someone to throw up a red flag about that choice..... it left the impression that ... and they actually say it on the site... (hoping that the further implications which go with those words will influence people...) ........." direct replacement for R12 "....
Too easy for those who have not studied the situation to take that to mean ' exact replication of physical properties' ... which it is not...

People who know me and my 240 know that I have been planning on doing a complete instruction thread concerning fixing my AC.... but it turned into a bigger project once Dmorrision posted the thread about how dirty the fins inside his evaporator were... which I immediately decided was a necessary part of doing my AC correctly.... then farm stuff kept happening....It is still on my list....