View Single Post
Old 05-20-2001, 07:11 AM
engatwork's Avatar
engatwork engatwork is offline
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Soperton, Ga. USA
Posts: 11,877
David look for the

big ol Allen head "plugs". One half way up the side of the diff (don't remember which side). It takes a 14 mm allen head socket - get one with 1/2" drive. Obviously, the drain plug is near the bottom of the diff. Make sure you remove the fill plug first.
'85 300D
'95 E320
'97 CRV
Reply With Quote