View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 04:55 PM
LarryBible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Giant
You know the sad part of this whole thread is that I put it up to help people. I am getting alot of hair splitting and bashing because I used Freeze 12.

Read my lips. Yes I would use Freeze 12 again, if you don't like it, don't use it.

I would have used R-12 if I had it, but was not worth waiting for. Bottom line is my A/C is 38 degrees, is yours????
Yep, I am getting 38 degree vent temp and it would be lower if the climate control system weren't regulating it at 38.

I do wish that you wouldn't be given a hard time about this. You went to a lot of trouble to share your pictures etc. with everyone and it is appreciated. I hope I did not come off as critical. I did feel that it would be helpful to point out that the R4 is not a good candidate for rebuild, but sometimes you can get a good rebuilt unit.

I have made my opinion about alternative refrigerants known here on mshop. I will not use them for a multitude of reasons, but my goal is not to get in your business if you choose to use them. My goal is for everyone to understand the pros and cons involved. I also like to ensure that people know the law on such things. If they know the law and still choose to break it, that's totally the individuals choice. I won't call the law on anyone.

Good job on the writeup,