View Single Post
Old 06-28-2005, 08:10 PM
I'm not here

I love Red Green!

I haven't been the cause of an accident in a long time. At least 10 years. Been through 3 cars since.
I had a car stolen a few years back. I may have accidentally on purpose left the keys in the ignition.

I got a ticket when I first moved to Florida a few years ago. A friend of mine went to Michigan to visit her parents and left me her truck to drive. I had my son and a 2 of his friends in the front seat, no back seat.
Just took them a couple of miles to take them home. Did a slow roll through a stop sign. of course there was noone around except the police car.
Is this your vehicle? NO
Do you have the registration for this truck? NO
Is this the correct address on your drivers license? NO
Is there a seat belt for all your passengers? NO
Gave me a ticket for the stop sign.

I just got another one coming from tampa this weekend. 84 in a 60 zone. Damn helicopters!!
Accidentally gave him my registration for my Harley. OOPS Too bad he didn't notice.
My brother used to be on the force there. He said he can probably "fix" it for me.
I wonder if it's a valid ticket anyway if it has my Mercedes with a Harley vin number on it.
I once got a ticket in New York and fought it in court. The Judge said all the information on a ticket has to be right or it's defective and can be dismissed.

Danny

OBK member #23

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination