View Single Post
Old 05-21-2001, 02:26 PM
RunningTooHot's Avatar
RunningTooHot RunningTooHot is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Here
Posts: 831
Unless I am misunderstanding the problem, it is the exhaust crossover pipe that the original poster was referring to, not a crossmember (although I am no expert on 124 cars).

Either way, as Chowpit said, the hex keys with the rounded ends are a great way to go. Harbor Freight Tools has them, and like all their tools, they are very cheap (both economically speaking and quality wise. But they work.
Reply With Quote