View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 09:50 AM

Wow, that has become a challenging problem. Do you think the ground is bad to the pressure switch? Did you test to ensure the pressure switch is closed? Try taking the lead that activates the fans when grounded, put it on the switch, take a fresh ground lead and hook it to the other side of the switch. That will tell you if the existing ground to the switch is bad, so when you activate your fans, does the compressor run ok? If so then the it is likely shutting down due to freon temp? I don't know if that is the problem, but could be. I would also think that if your compressor speed sensor was malfunctioning it would cause a code. Hmmm, maybe it is the controller? The push button deal in the dash, you said you replaced your compressor with a reman one? I know you don't want to hear this, but if it was all working ok prior to replacement, maybe the compressor is bad. Just some ideas.... I have never had a problem where a code didn't show up to tell me what to fix (except on older cars where no computer was installed) so really with no codes it is a hit a miss.
Brian

www.MBCA.org/northtexas

Join MBCA!!!