View Single Post
Old 05-25-2001, 01:40 AM
joel joel is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 1999
Location: Surrey, Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 750
can someone please identify what is this
rounded plate with a big allen wrench marking
just above the trans. pan at driver side.

leak appears coming inside it. what is inside?
an O ring/s or any rubber gasket that needs
replacement? is a DIY job?

thanks for any info!

Reply With Quote