View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 03:58 PM

I'm not sure why I'm posting this.... 'cause I thought I wanted it.....
but it does seem to fit your criteria, and I wouldn't actually buy a diesel. I've not seen the car- just saw the ad yesterday. Not my car- don't know anyone involved.

Hope it's good for everyone

1984 Mercedes 300 D Turbo diesel, All books and records. - $3800

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: anon-83170275@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-07-08, 12:08PM EDT

Automatic
Ice cold A/C
MB Tex
Sunroof
Blaupunkt AM/FM stereo
263k miles
Nearly new tires
Oil and filter just changed
Transmission filter and fluid changed
Fuel, Power steering filters and fluid changed
All books and records
This car runs and drives super. The engine has great power, starts right up. The tranny shifts smooth and confident. The inside is very clean. The outside is still nice and shinny and is the original paint. Yes we have a current Georgia title. I use this car as my daily driver 7 days per week.
I recently installed a new compressor, expansion valve and drier. You should be good for a long time with Ice Cold A/C.
30 pics so be patient while they load
Hi my name is Russell "The Diesel man" and I am the president of Armor Auto Sales, Inc. We are "Wholesale Liquidators" and licensed by the State as a small auto dealership that specializes in diesel and 4X4 cars and trucks. We sell Mercedes, VW, Dodge and GM diesel products. I have been a diesel and 4X4 freak for a long time and made a decision to just specialize in these vehicles.
As a Wholesale Liquidator, we obtain vehicles from Fleet Leasing, Banks, Credit Unions, Finance Companies, Franchise Dealers and Private individuals. We do no financing or "tote the note". All of our clients either pay cash or obtain their own financing from their bank or credit union.
You will not find anyone more passionate about these units than me. If you have any questions no matter how small, then just email or call me.
Thanks Russell

We are in Metro Atlanta

This item has been posted by-dealer.

this is in or around Atlanta/Loganville

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests