View Single Post
Old 05-30-2001, 05:38 PM
Arthur Dalton Arthur Dalton is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Florida / N.H.
Posts: 8,784
I think "o" is for high heat plug insulator.
They are used on engines like the 104 where the plug is recessed in the head and covered.
Reply With Quote