Thread: VIN & OBDII
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2001, 03:16 PM
ke6dcj ke6dcj is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Apr 1999
Posts: 2,632
Where can I run a VIN report so I can give to California's Air Resources Board (aka, CARB)?
I need to show them date of manufacture, and prove to them that this engine did not have a fully implemented OBDII system.

The vehicle in question is a 1995 C36, VIN# WDBHM36E2SF158737

Thanks in advance,

:-) neil
1988 360TE AMG
Reply With Quote