View Single Post
Old 06-03-2001, 08:27 PM
Dr Parts
Posts: n/a
You can get the voltage regulator but I don't see the brushes sold separately. BTW be sure to click on the Fastlane button on this page and you will find the regulator here at a great price by entering your year make model then go to engine electrical and then voltage regulator. Welcome to the forum!
Reply With Quote