View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 09:56 PM
Star Crazy

Whoa, its been a while!

Its been quite some time since I have updated.

Since my last update the car has been serving me well everyday. I went through all the brakes, (front rotors, rear rotors and pads, as well as a replacement flex hose) And today I installed my new condenser! After new o-rings and some oil and freon the A/C is ice cold! Also, I have been buying up parts for my vegetable oil conversion. So far I have the 6port vavle, the pump, the tank, the lines (steel), and most of the fittings hoses and clamps. The only things i still need is a filter and insulation to hold the heat in the lines. Today I started the conversion buy plumbing in the 6-port valve (pollak) and starting to run the lines for the coolant. The tank also arrived today and it fits wonderfully, like it was supposed to go there!

Tomorrow and SUnday I have to work all day, then Monday my sisters and I are going to Cedar Point up in Sandusky. By tuesday I should be back to working on the car again, most probably wiring the valve, and buying fittings for the tank and possibly running the lines. But I still need to order the filter...

Everything is going great, and I will post pictures of my conversion!