View Single Post
Old 06-06-2001, 05:30 PM
nickt nickt is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: ohio
Posts: 15
apparently i've a bad bushing where the horizontal link(from the lower control arm) meets the frame at the rear of the wheel well on the right side of my 1988 300sel. i need the actual name of the horizontal arm/bushing so one can be ordered. any help would be appreciated nick
Reply With Quote