View Single Post
Old 06-08-2001, 09:11 AM
yal's Avatar
yal yal is offline
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: New York, Long Island
Posts: 2,705
Its called the fan switch. It sits just behind the oil cap on top of the engine. There are two or three types. One type is three prong and the other is two prong, they also vary in color as Benzmac mentioned. The trigger of the fan at about 105-110 on the guage.

Reply With Quote