View Single Post
Old 06-13-2001, 03:20 PM
damico damico is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 16
Hi Brian,

If you are facing the engine it is behind the air filter near the dash console towards the center. It is a round shape and you just pull on it. I will try to scan the manual and send you a photo. Don't forget mine was a 1988 300e. Did you have a type of sling shot effect, by that I mean when you press on the accellerator the car hesitates fo a second or so, and the all of a sudden the car moves forward like as if a rubber band was holding you back and then it snaps.
Reply With Quote