View Single Post
Old 06-13-2001, 10:50 PM
jeffsr jeffsr is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: New Bedford, MA USA
Posts: 1,583
Scotty, the lower control bushing is the red one on the left. The item you refer to is sometimes called the trailing arm or strut (not sure what MBZ calls it). Locates the hub carrier fore and aft. It is not the lower control arm.
Jeff Lawrence
1989 300e
2000 Dodge Grand Caravan SE
No matter what you fix, there will always be something else to fix..
"Warranty" is just another way of postponing the inevitable.
Reply With Quote