View Single Post
Old 06-15-2001, 07:44 AM
Posts: n/a
You're doing something wrong, but I'm not there so I don't know what. There are very simple urethane bushings around the rod ends and can be replaced quickly for a dollar or two each. Have you gone to the dealer and asked for the bushings.

Good luck,
Reply With Quote