View Single Post
Old 06-16-2001, 07:52 PM
chowpit chowpit is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 326
What year is your 300D? If its a W124 the valve is located near the front driver's side in between the headlight and the radiator near the receiver drier. HTH
Scott Diener
89 300E
93 300E
92 Volvo 740 Wagon aka "Mutt mover"