View Single Post
Old 06-18-2001, 10:08 AM
Posts: n/a
This is getting really weird. Visited a mechanic today and we look all over the car and we just couldnt find a similiar looking part. The closest looking thing is this device that has "MOT" written on top on the electrical connector.

The mechanic then ask me if I got the correct part. He said that since the part no starts with a 202, it could very well be a C class parts, not 124.

I remember very strongly I got the part no of the CD, first at the agent and then at a parts dealer. I am very positive that the part no was obtained under the 124 section.

Could anybody confirmed what the mech said? that 202 means its a part for C class..
Reply With Quote