Thread: 300D questions
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 06:10 PM

Location: Cicero, Hamilton County, Indiana about 30 miles north of downtown Indianapolis
Just look and read and read and read

Seehad old buddy, you have found the the mother lode of Mercedes information. Right now on this forumn there are probably 30 pages comments and thinking all geared to exactly your question. Some are funny, some are serious, sometimes members panic, some times members say they are going to quit. And I know that if you are really interested there is more there then you could read in the next week. Just go down the list, probably hit the "stickies" first. The stickies are what the "guys who know" consider really valuable info. You can also use the search at the top of the page. Just type in "buy used diesel" and see what you get. The reason that I am giving you this good poop is that the guys who know do get a bit weary of rehashing, even a good old thread. Yet no question should go unasked if you can't find a good answer. So, good luck with your search, we hope you'll become a diesel addict. It's a good addiction.

1983 Mercedes W123 240D 4 Speed 285,000 on the road with a 617 turbo, beautiful butter yellow, license plate # 83 240D INDIANA

2003 Jaguar Type X, AWD. beautiful, good mileage,
Mom's car, but I won't let her drive it!