View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plantman
I remember he used to tell me the same thing. Now that he's acting like that, he think he's normal and everyone else is messed up.

When he was in the ALF, he would tell me all the things he needed to be happy, I got them for him and he was still the same.

Now he's here and he mentioned that he needed his CPU so he could keep himself occupied. I set that up for him awhile ago and he just stares at it.

He only seems to be happy when he's uhhappy or complaining.

I've taken 2 weeks off so I can supervise him and see how able he is to be alone and find all of this amusing actually.

When he was in the ALF, he would lose things and blame all of his co-residents or the employees.

Well he lost his lighter here and I'm waiting to see if he blames my dog....Lol! Or one of my kids.....
Needs a consuming hobby. Take one up with him. Try watercolors every afternoon instead of vegging in front of the tube. By doing it together you will encourage him and give him something to look forward to that will probably be a challenge and a reward for both of you. I took-up watercoloring this spring. I suck, but I enjoy it anyway.

B