View Single Post
Old 06-20-2001, 02:35 PM
Posts: n/a
Think im getting closer to the problem

I gained entry to the air conditioning system under the passenger dash and removing the glove box liner. The rubber tube that runs along near the top, a 7 inch section seems to be missing.
What should i replace this with? Some rubber tube from a hardware store, and connect the two? What does this rubber tube do, and does anyone know about what diameter to get?
Does this rubber tube have any connections with the mono valve?

Im lost.
Reply With Quote