View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin85
Finally found a new, more dependable WVO source not too far from home base...

Sushi restaurant that is going to fill my 5 gallon pails direct from fryer; 20 gallons per week and call me when they are ready to pick up.....

They are using 100% liquid veggie oil; not hydrogenated; and fry mostly tempura veggies and little if any meats.....They have this giant like 100gallon container of oil in the kitchen that supplier comes and fills for them from oil truck.....

I have had to use about 1 1/2 tanks of Diesel while finding a new wvo source...

I keep filtering barrell in the garage....btw Anyone know how to get a cat (I think) out of your garage...Some animal has been living in there for the last few nights and won't leave....every morning stuff is knocked on the floor and pails are knocked over....

Cool Beans !!! Great News...thats what you needed!!!!!

I got a call yesterday from a guy that owns a sports bar in San Diego. He said he heard I ran my Diesels on veggie oil (from a guy I have an account with in downtown). I said yes I do. He asks if I would like to pickup his used peanut oil. I said YES.. He asks do I what to pick it up once or twice a week?!!

Sounds like alot of oil! The LORD is GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Yeah...Just hit 12,000 miles on RUG /WVO blend

1984 300SD.. White/Chrome Bunts..Green

1997 2500 Dodge Ram 5.9 Cummins 12 Valve 36 PSI of Boost = 400+hp & 800+tQ .. ..Greenspeed

2004 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Quad Cab Cummins 5.9 H.O "596hp/1225tq" 6 spd. Man. Leather Heated seats/Loaded..Flame Red....GREENSPEED

Global warming...Doing my part, Smokin da hippies..

Fight the good fight!......

Last edited by Matt SD300; 10-23-2005 at 02:09 AM.