I was pulling off the vacuum hoses from the switchover valves that go to each circuit(1-5). The two wires that go to the switchover valve came loose and made contact. and next thing i know sparks fly and that nasty faint smell of circuit board. I wanted to see if the switchover valves were working and if the control unit worked in all of its functions. Now after that the control unit does not work at all. Am am asuming that i fried it. I hope that is all that got cooked.
THanks for all your help