View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 02:59 PM
INAPPROPRIATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobK
OMG, Honda 600. Buddy had one in HS. We were TERRIBLE to him. He never knew how or where his car would be when he came out to go home. Sometimes we would just turn it sideways in the space.
Heh...I can relate to that.

Back in my pot smokin' days, I used to drive over the hill to Berkeley to score my stash. A guy living in the dorms there must have supplied half the East Bay, but I digress...

Anyway, I'd invariably come back out and find somebody had done just that - turned it sideways. Fortunately, it was never turned over. Unfortunately, the first time it happened my "doobie brother" wasn't along for the ride - had to talk a passer-by into giving me a hand. That was the last time I ever drove out there solo...

Two healthy teenage guys could easily lift the thing by one end. You just let the suspension work in unison with your lifting - every third or fourth lift, just give it a little extra effort on the suspension rebound and slide it 6" sideways.

Man...those were the days. Getting a little nostalgic here...just might have to head over to eBay...