View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 06:27 PM

Eurolight ARE the way to go

Hi everyone, I don't get here much due to not having a computer at my house at the moment. Several weeks ago I was out enjoying a ride near the house and hit a dog crossing the road (the ditch was not an option). The left headlight was toast as is the grill. I planned on upgrading to Euros anyway and found a set, Bosch. I didn't realize it but I have been driving blind since I bought the Benz 3 years ago. I keep reaching to turn the highbeams off when I pass another on the road. Before anyone asks where did I get them, I have to tell you I got his last set, plugs too, out of a wrecked one. Dave works on Benz cars, he has two of them he drives. I should have made that "wrong turn" a little sooner in the truck I drive, I'd been in his neighborhood several times before. I was able to get all of the parts I needed for a fraction of new and watched as the parts were taken off the two cars that everything came from so I know they are Star products. Keep your eyes open because you never know what gold mines you may pass by not looking, all I was going to ask for was a phone number to ask about a part number.
1998 Toyota Rav4 (my sons daily driver when he is in the Continental US, PROUDLY serving in US Navy)