View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 06:24 PM

A cousin of mine in Kalifornia sent his son up to me to be "boiled out". The kid was addicted to crack cocaine. Me being a harda$$, I put him out in the field picking and digging rocks by hand. The changes in the kid were something else to see. The first few days he was hawking out huge crack boogers that would choke a horse. He would get tired very quickly and want to sleep. Everytime I caught him sleeping he would get my packer boot in his rear. After the crack started to leave his body he started to gain some weight and finally regained his old physique back. His attitude changed to the point where he gained work ethics and later on I taught the kid how to weld. He turned into an eager learner. After 5 weeks of me being a total ba$tard I sent a young man back to my cousin. That was 15 years ago. The kid didn't go to college but he is holding down a steady job and is a bennefit to society. No I don't want any more problem teenagers. This one was enough. Just posting this to let everyone know that there is hope for these kids.
1929 Ford coupe restored
I hang out with Boneheaddoctor at Schuman Automotive OBK#5
All liberals are mattoids but not all mattoids are liberal.