PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum

PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum (http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/)
-   Diesel Discussion (http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/diesel-discussion/)
-   -   How many diesel nuts here own MB gassers too (http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/diesel-discussion/246396-how-many-diesel-nuts-here-own-mb-gassers-too.html)

JackG 02-28-2009 09:54 PM

How many diesel nuts here own MB gassers too
 
I ran across a Beautiful w126 380sel with under 100k
.
.
.
.
.
.
.and a seized motor:o, but what a fine looking car
I'M THINKIN................................

Lexxani 02-28-2009 09:58 PM

nothing wrong with a gasser. I have a diesel and a gas car, gasser is way more fun to drive, the diesel sounds cool, plus smoke.

MTUpower 02-28-2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackG (Post 2125774)
I ran across a Beautiful w126 380sel with under 100k
.
.
.
.
.
.
.and a seized motor:o, but what a fine looking car
I'M THINKIN................................

Stop thinking and move on. If your gonna buy a car in this buyers market get one that runs first.

JackG 02-28-2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lexxani (Post 2125777)
nothing wrong with a gasser. I have a diesel and a gas car, gasser is way more fun to drive, the diesel sounds cool, plus smoke.

I saw your coupe.................very nice:cool:

JackG 02-28-2009 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTUpower (Post 2125780)
Stop thinking and move on. If your gonna buy a car in this buyers market get one that runs first.

the way I see it, MB is not making anymore of these:o.
and this is waaay to nice a ride to part/scrap.There is only like 80k
on the clock.

Fulcrum525 02-28-2009 10:10 PM

Have a diesel but defiantly looking to buy a 560SEC sometime this year.

d71889b 02-28-2009 10:13 PM

i have a 450SL. its way more fun to drive than a diesel.

i had a 280E with a euro M110, sooo cool. and the sound it made was amazing

but then again it doesn't run....

Lexxani 02-28-2009 10:25 PM

thanks Jack, I appreciate that... I expect we will be seeing you and your CD at the GTG?

JackG 02-28-2009 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d71889b (Post 2125794)
i have a 450SL. its way more fun to drive than a diesel.

i had a 280E with a euro M110, sooo cool. and the sound it made was amazing

but then again it doesn't run....

Is the sound it made any reason why it doesn't run:D

JackG 02-28-2009 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lexxani (Post 2125799)
thanks Jack, I appreciate that... I expect we will be seeing you and your CD at the GTG?

Not this year:o. I just started a new job in TX and won't be able to make it.

Lexxani 02-28-2009 10:29 PM

Thats a shame. I hope TX works out for you.

simonshearer 02-28-2009 10:30 PM

diesel and gas
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JackG (Post 2125774)
I ran across a Beautiful w126 380sel with under 100k
.
.
.
.
.
.
.and a seized motor:o, but what a fine looking car
I'M THINKIN................................

'82 300 D Turbodiesel
'86 420SEL "gasser"

It's all good!

d71889b 02-28-2009 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackG (Post 2125802)
Is the sound it made any reason why it doesn't run:D


no, it ran perfect when i took the car apart for parts.

i meant the 380sel

Actros617 02-28-2009 11:33 PM

We have a gasser E320, FUN little car... But i like diesel better just because it feels more RELIABLE!!! :D

TheDon 02-28-2009 11:33 PM

I have a gas lawn mower


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website