Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help




Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Tech Information and Support > Diesel Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 01-02-2010, 04:35 PM
okyoureabeast's Avatar
Rogue T Tolerant
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyL View Post
Let's count the replies on this thread where somebody posted with no familiarity at all with the car in question nor the issue at hand. You think somebody owns a Mercedes and didn't have an idea that the line in question might be a vac line?
This is the kind of spam choking this forum for awhile now!
and yes, I'M JUST SAYIN'.....

*Sulks off to time out *
I'll keep my overly excited fingers silent next time.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yak View Post
Going back to the original post: "Can you get the vac to blow instead?" No. Vacuums are low pressure so they by nature "suck" and nature abhors them.
1984 380SL

Last edited by okyoureabeast; 01-02-2010 at 04:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-02-2010, 05:04 PM
JimmyL's Avatar
Rogue T Intolerant!!!
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Sunnyvale, Texas (DFW)
Posts: 9,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by okyoureabeast View Post
*Sulks off to time out *
I'll keep my overly excited fingers silent next time.
Good Lord, what got into me??? Beast, I enjoy your forum work and really appreciate your usual lines of humor. You dish things out cleverly and can take ribbing with the best of 'em. I guess you were the closest dog to kick, but you are certainly not somebody I take pleasure lining up in my crosshairs. Sorry.
Of course you do tend to go rogue.

*Sheepishly walks away.....*
__________________
Jimmy L.
'05 Acura TL 6MT
2001 ML430 My Spare

Gone:
'95 E300 188K "Batmobile" Texas Unfriendly Black
'85 300TD 235K "The Wagon" Texas Friendly White
'80 240D 154K "China" Scar engine installed
'81 300TD 240K "Smash"
'80 240D 230K "The Squash"
'81 240D 293K"Scar" Rear ended harder than Elton John
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-02-2010, 06:12 PM
okyoureabeast's Avatar
Rogue T Tolerant
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyL View Post
Good Lord, what got into me??? Beast, I enjoy your forum work and really appreciate your usual lines of humor. You dish things out cleverly and can take ribbing with the best of 'em. I guess you were the closest dog to kick, but you are certainly not somebody I take pleasure lining up in my crosshairs. Sorry.
Of course you do tend to go rogue.

*Sheepishly walks away.....*
Thanks jimmy. I still feel bad about my n00bish comments!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yak View Post
Going back to the original post: "Can you get the vac to blow instead?" No. Vacuums are low pressure so they by nature "suck" and nature abhors them.
1984 380SL
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-02-2010, 08:39 PM
mplafleur's Avatar
User Friendly
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Lathrup Village, Michigan
Posts: 2,939
I found my diagram, thanks to http://epc.startekinfo.com/epc
__________________
Michael LaFleur

'05 E320 CDI - 86,000 miles
'86 300SDL - 360,000 miles
'85 300SD - 150,000 miles (sold)
'89 190D - 120,000 miles (sold)
'85 300SD - 317,000 miles (sold)
'98 ML320 - 270,000 miles (sold)
'75 300D - 170,000 miles (sold)
'83 Harley Davidson FLTC (Broken again) :-(
'61 Plymouth Valiant - 60k mikes
2004 Papillon (Oliver)
2005 Tzitzu (Griffon)
2009 Welsh Corgi (Buba)

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page