Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help




Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > Regional Forums > Events & Gatherings

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-27-2011, 01:14 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 11
MBCA @ Cars & Coffee Irvine

Saturday, June 4th the Mercedes-Benz Club of America will be Cars & Coffee Irvine for Mercedes-Benz 125th anniversary, the Mercedes-Benz Club of America's 55th anniversary and the Orange County Sections 3rd Annual SL Appreciation Day.

The Classic Center will have some restored classics and the Learning and Performance Center will have some very new car models there.

Everyone is welcome. MBCA members you have a Mercedes you would like to show (especially something unusual or unique) we need to hear from you by May 27th.

MBCA members please email or PM me with the year and model of your Mercedes - thanks!

Last edited by CA-B200; 05-06-2011 at 01:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-01-2011, 05:27 PM
ROLLGUY's Avatar
ROLLGUY
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,429
Can non-MBCA members join in on the fun?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-01-2011, 06:18 PM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Southern California, U.S.A.
Posts: 8,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA-B200 View Post
Saturday, June 4th the Mercedes-Benz Club of America will be Cars & Coffee Irvine for Mercedes-Benz 125th anniversary, the Mercedes-Benz Club of America's 55th anniversary and the Orange County Sections 3rd Annual SL Appreciation Day.

The Classic Center will have some restored classics and the Learning and Performance Center will have some very new car models there.

MBCA members we have a few spaces left, if you have a Mercedes you would like to show (especially something unusual or unique) we need to hear from you by May 27th.

MBCA members please email or PM me too with the year and model of your Mercedes - thanks!
I might be confusing you with someone else, but did we have a conversation in a parking lot in front of the Borders bookstore in Chino Hills a while ago when I saw your car?

I think you brought in down from B.C.
__________________
Paul S.

2001 E430, Bourdeaux Red, Oyster interior.
79,200 miles.

1973 280SE 4.5, 170,000 miles. 568 Signal Red, Black MB Tex. "The Red Baron".
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLLGUY View Post
Can non-MBCA members join in on the fun?
YES!

We have some spaces set aside for MBCA members cars and will have a couple of Club members who will show people which area to park in so please come to Cars & Coffee and bring your favorite or most unusual Mercedes.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-05-2011, 06:07 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by suginami View Post
I might be confusing you with someone else, but did we have a conversation in a parking lot in front of the Borders bookstore in Chino Hills a while ago when I saw your car?

I think you brought in down from B.C.
Yes that would be me. Borders is gone but I still have my car.

Will you be at Cars & Coffee on June 4th? It would be great to see you again and I have some people who would like to meet you.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-02-2011, 07:54 PM
MBZ Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: "OC", so-Cal
Posts: 224
Is this something my wife and I can attend with our classic W123?
It is mint but it's not fancy!
Thanks!
__________________
Chris Brown
"OC", So-Cal
1979 240D, 122K, 4spd, Colorado Biege w/Tobacco, Pwr Roof, AC, Cruise, Becker Corona - SOLD
Past Benzos: 71 250 • 83 240D • 84 190E • 04 C240 • 11 GLK350 • 13 c250 Coupe
http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/...ine=1276896801
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-02-2011, 08:41 PM
ROLLGUY's Avatar
ROLLGUY
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbrown View Post
Is this something my wife and I can attend with our classic W123?
It is mint but it's not fancy!
Thanks!
I will vouch for this car! It is one of the nicest 123's I have ever seen (I have seen a lot).

Also, where is this event held and what time? (I know the date, but not the location)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-03-2011, 02:20 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbrown View Post
Is this something my wife and I can attend with our classic W123?
It is mint but it's not fancy!
Thanks!
Yes.......be there early...by 6:00 AM if you can. We have a full lot and will start another row or two if needed. Cars & Coffee regulars will be there along with several Mercedes fans.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-03-2011, 02:23 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLLGUY View Post
I will vouch for this car! It is one of the nicest 123's I have ever seen (I have seen a lot).

Also, where is this event held and what time? (I know the date, but not the location)
Cars & Coffee is located at 7905 Gateway Blvd, Irvine, CA 92618 (off of Alton Parkway)

If you just want to take in all the cars be there between 7:00 - 9:00 AM otherwise no later than 6:00.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-03-2011, 02:37 PM
MBZ Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: "OC", so-Cal
Posts: 224
Looked up the site, now I understand what it's about.
Have invited the wife to attend with me, come early to display.

Might have to dust-off the car tonight.

Thanks!
__________________
Chris Brown
"OC", So-Cal
1979 240D, 122K, 4spd, Colorado Biege w/Tobacco, Pwr Roof, AC, Cruise, Becker Corona - SOLD
Past Benzos: 71 250 • 83 240D • 84 190E • 04 C240 • 11 GLK350 • 13 c250 Coupe
http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/...ine=1276896801
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-03-2011, 02:39 PM
ROLLGUY's Avatar
ROLLGUY
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,429
I am going to a Men's breakfast on Sat. morning in Laguna Niguel, and will be done around 9:30. Would I be too late if I arrived sometime after 10:00?
It would have been nice if I did not have the conflict, so I would like to do both if possible.....Rich
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLLGUY View Post
I am going to a Men's breakfast on Sat. morning in Laguna Niguel, and will be done around 9:30. Would I be too late if I arrived sometime after 10:00?
It would have been nice if I did not have the conflict, so I would like to do both if possible.....Rich
Cars & Coffee will be over by 9:00 But there will aso be a tech session at the MB Classic Center at 10:00 and many from our event (MBCA members and non-members) will be there. Everyone is invited to this event as well.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-03-2011, 04:03 PM
MBeige's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,746
Is James coming with his mint manila beige (yellow) '82 240D? I'd like to park next to him
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-03-2011, 04:37 PM
ROLLGUY's Avatar
ROLLGUY
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA-B200 View Post
Cars & Coffee will be over by 9:00 But there will aso be a tech session at the MB Classic Center at 10:00 and many from our event (MBCA members and non-members) will be there. Everyone is invited to this event as well.
I will just see y'all at the Classic Center....Rich
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 11
I’m not in charge of who parks what or where so all I can say is if you show up and if there is room then you’ll probably get in but I can’t guarantee that .
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page