Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help




Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Classified Ads > Mercedes-Benz Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-17-2009, 03:35 PM
LuckyEddie's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 202
WTB: 123 LF fender - hood - grill Costal NC

Hi
I have a 85 300CD that has been hit in the front left side and I need the front part of the inner steel fender liner, fender, plastic liner, head light assembly complete hood, bumper and grill and condenser. Would like to buy the front half of a stripped car.

I am located in Wilmington, NC and could travel to pick up parts.
Thanks
Robert
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-17-2009, 07:16 PM
daw_two's Avatar
diesel enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Germantown, TN
Posts: 5,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyEddie View Post
Hi
I have a 85 300CD that has been hit in the front left side and I need the front part of the inner steel fender liner, fender, plastic liner, head light assembly complete hood, bumper and grill and condenser. Would like to buy the front half of a stripped car.

I am located in Wilmington, NC and could travel to pick up parts.
Thanks
Robert
If you want the front half of a 300D, I've got one --- good front bumper, good front fenders, good hood, and a grill from another 300D.

See the Yellow car in this thread:
FS: parts off of 2 w123s
__________________
daw_two
Germantown, TN

Links:
Current Car --- 05/2012 1984 300D Light Ivory, Red interior
Cluster Needles Paint
New Old Stock (NOS) parts

Past:
3/2008 1986 300SDL "Coda"
04/2010 1965 190D(c) "Ben"
& many more
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-17-2009, 08:52 PM
LuckyEddie's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 202
Thank you but I am hoping to find one a bit closer than Memphis, it is a long haul from Wilmington to there. I will keep you in mind though.
Robert
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-18-2009, 10:58 AM
daw_two's Avatar
diesel enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Germantown, TN
Posts: 5,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyEddie View Post
Thank you but I am hoping to find one a bit closer than Memphis, it is a long haul from Wilmington to there. I will keep you in mind though.
Robert
Robert.

I just sent a PM to Oilslick who is looking for a set of wheels and hubcaps --- see this thread:
Looking for hubcaps...wtb

Sounds like maybe we can work something out.......I am envisioning building another load of parts along that route.
__________________
daw_two
Germantown, TN

Links:
Current Car --- 05/2012 1984 300D Light Ivory, Red interior
Cluster Needles Paint
New Old Stock (NOS) parts

Past:
3/2008 1986 300SDL "Coda"
04/2010 1965 190D(c) "Ben"
& many more
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-23-2009, 05:09 PM
klaus kallas's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Clayton, NC
Posts: 491
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyEddie View Post
Hi
I have a 85 300CD that has been hit in the front left side and I need the front part of the inner steel fender liner, fender, plastic liner, head light assembly complete hood, bumper and grill and condenser. Would like to buy the front half of a stripped car.

I am located in Wilmington, NC and could travel to pick up parts.
Thanks
Robert
Willing to do a little work on them? I have a fender with a few dings, a hood with a few tweaks (probably not worth messing with), and a good bumper. FREE if you want to take them off the car in Clayton, NC (about 1 1/2 hours from you). Grill is no good, headlight housing might be ok, condenser staying with drivetrain. Area car is in is a bit tight, but workable.

Will be here on Sunday working if you are interested.

Klaus - 919-333-3182
__________________
‘84 300TD “Mountain Goat”
'62 300d Adenauer-350 Chevy - "Max"
'15 VW Passat TDI
'16 Dodge Ram 3500 - Cummins w/6-speed
'68 Mustang fastback
'55 T-bird
‘63 Studebaker Hawk
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-24-2009, 10:44 AM
LuckyEddie's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaus kallas View Post
Willing to do a little work on them? I have a fender with a few dings, a hood with a few tweaks (probably not worth messing with), and a good bumper. FREE if you want to take them off the car in Clayton, NC (about 1 1/2 hours from you). Grill is no good, headlight housing might be ok, condenser staying with drivetrain. Area car is in is a bit tight, but workable.

Will be here on Sunday working if you are interested.

Klaus - 919-333-3182

I will see you Sunday. I cannot tell you how much that I appreciate the fender and parts.
Thanks
Robert
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page