Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > Regional Forums > Middle Atlantic - US (DC,DE,MD,PA,VA,WV)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2006, 07:06 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1
Need some help with a part

When Idling in my 1988 300SE the enginge shakes and rattles as if it were a diesel. Threw motor mounts at it but they were not needed and when in the air I discovered a shock looking rod that is possibly bent. Does anybody know what that part would be called? There are two of them that are bad and they connect to the engine. Guide rod? Any help wuld be appreciated..
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page