Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Discussions > Off-Topic Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-15-2006, 06:18 AM
MS Fowler's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Littlestown PA ( 6 miles south of Gettysburg)
Posts: 2,239
First radio station to cancel Limbaugh

Although Rush has lost stations in the past due to reformatting, he has never had a contract cancelled...until now.
WBAL, Baltimore's 50,000 watt flamethrower, has cancelled Rush as of May 31. They cite a desire to focus more on local issues, and Rush doesn't do local issues. Another station will likely pick up the Baltimore market for Rush, but his numbers are not as high as previously.

__________________
1982 300SD " Wotan" ..On the road as of Jan 8, 2007 with Historic Tags
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-15-2006, 09:57 AM
OMEGAMAN's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 705
So whats your point?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-15-2006, 10:11 AM
boneheaddoctor's Avatar
Senior Benz fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Hells half acre (Great Falls, Virginia)
Posts: 16,007
Proves nothing at all...there will be plenty of other stations who will pick him up in this market in an instant...its those morons loss in revenue....
__________________
Proud owner of ....
1971 280SE W108
1979 300SD W116
1983 300D W123
1975 Ironhead Sportster chopper
1987 GMC 3/4 ton 4X4 Diesel
1989 Honda Civic (Heavily modified)
---------------------
Section 609 MVAC Certified
---------------------
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-15-2006, 01:27 PM
mzsmbs's Avatar
just out there!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: just out there!
Posts: 2,192
hahahaha.. good. that dumbass needs to go..
__________________
72 W114/M130

RedMeat cartoon
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-15-2006, 02:02 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 3,126
I was eight years of Clinton that gave Rush enough fuel to become a player. Frankly, with the Conservatives in power in the Legislative and Executive branches, what else would he have to spew about?

Rush and Oprah should both retire and make room for new, fresher faces. Also, put Boortz, Blitzer, O'Reilly and Hannity on that early retirement plan too.

El pres will finally have his own talk show, assuming Stefano will take care of all the technical aspects and MedMech will produce it
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-15-2006, 02:09 PM
boneheaddoctor's Avatar
Senior Benz fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Hells half acre (Great Falls, Virginia)
Posts: 16,007
you kidding the democrats have to cover up new scandles on their part almost daily that the left wing press chooses to ignore.
__________________
Proud owner of ....
1971 280SE W108
1979 300SD W116
1983 300D W123
1975 Ironhead Sportster chopper
1987 GMC 3/4 ton 4X4 Diesel
1989 Honda Civic (Heavily modified)
---------------------
Section 609 MVAC Certified
---------------------
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-15-2006, 02:17 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 3,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneheaddoctor
you kidding the democrats have to cover up new scandles on their part almost daily that the left wing press chooses to ignore.
Then I would expose them and make my millions like Rush.

Move over, Rush....make room for us young, prescription-free crusaders!

Last edited by el presidente; 03-15-2006 at 04:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-15-2006, 02:24 PM
boneheaddoctor's Avatar
Senior Benz fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Hells half acre (Great Falls, Virginia)
Posts: 16,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by el presidente
Then I would expose them and make my millions like Rush.

Move over, Rush....make room for us young, presrciption-free crusaders!
go for it...lots of left wing hypocrits begging to be exposed.
__________________
Proud owner of ....
1971 280SE W108
1979 300SD W116
1983 300D W123
1975 Ironhead Sportster chopper
1987 GMC 3/4 ton 4X4 Diesel
1989 Honda Civic (Heavily modified)
---------------------
Section 609 MVAC Certified
---------------------
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-15-2006, 02:54 PM
nkowi
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Golden, CO
Posts: 452
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneheaddoctor
go for it...lots of left wing hypocrits begging to be exposed.
And the good news for any young, rising star wanting to enter the (right)field is, as Rush, Sean and BillO have proven time and time again, you don't need any facts or hard evidence to expose those whacko liberals. Simply make something up, then keep repeating it until it becomes "truth".
__________________
"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggie' until you can find a rock."
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-15-2006, 02:54 PM
Botnst's Avatar
What knockers!
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: There castle.
Posts: 40,791
I'm trying to figure out a reason why I should give a damn.
__________________
'Government is like a baby:
An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and
no sense of responsibility at the other'
- Ronald Reagan
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-15-2006, 02:56 PM
boneheaddoctor's Avatar
Senior Benz fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Hells half acre (Great Falls, Virginia)
Posts: 16,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by NKowi
And the good news for any young, rising star wanting to enter the (right)field is, as Rush, Sean and BillO have proven time and time again, you don't need any facts or hard evidence to expose those whacko liberals. Simply make something up, then keep repeating it until it becomes "truth".
CBS and 60 minutes the New York Times, USA TOday and The Washington post have all proven that you don't need facts or even be there to fabricate a story.....they have all been caught spreading anti conservative lies.
__________________
Proud owner of ....
1971 280SE W108
1979 300SD W116
1983 300D W123
1975 Ironhead Sportster chopper
1987 GMC 3/4 ton 4X4 Diesel
1989 Honda Civic (Heavily modified)
---------------------
Section 609 MVAC Certified
---------------------
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-15-2006, 03:28 PM
nkowi
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Golden, CO
Posts: 452
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneheaddoctor
CBS and 60 minutes the New York Times, USA TOday and The Washington post have all proven that you don't need facts or even be there to fabricate a story.....they have all been caught spreading anti conservative lies.
You typically site but a single example when you lash out against the institutions above - that being the "Rathergate" episode. However, as I, and many others throughout the months here have told you, it was never the facts surrounding Rathergate that were in question, but the paper on which they were written. Never, ever, ever has any member of the administration - or even you for that matter, bone - successfully refuted the information contained in the document you continually refer to (to expand a bit; the administration has never tried to refute it, and you've never successfully done so). Why? Because the information was accurate. Find yourself another lame pony to ride, `cause you dun rid this`n ta death.
__________________
"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggie' until you can find a rock."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-15-2006, 04:21 PM
mzsmbs's Avatar
just out there!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: just out there!
Posts: 2,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneheaddoctor
CBS and 60 minutes the New York Times, USA TOday and The Washington post have all proven that you don't need facts or even be there to fabricate a story.....they have all been caught spreading anti conservative lies.
obviously lies are the status quo at the gop.. wmds anyone? hahahaha
__________________
72 W114/M130

RedMeat cartoon
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-15-2006, 05:08 PM
Provo Spain?
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by NKowi
And the good news for any young, rising star wanting to enter the (right)field is, as Rush, Sean and BillO have proven time and time again, you don't need any facts or hard evidence to expose those whacko liberals. Simply make something up, then keep repeating it until it becomes "truth".
That is the Rove way: repeat it until it's the truth.
__________________
1994 C 280 117.5k, White (Good as new)
1997 Toyota Camry 149k Miles (Not so pretty anymore)

1990 190e 2.6 95k (Sold-Should not have)
1981 240d Stick ??? Miles...sold
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-15-2006, 05:12 PM
Provo Spain?
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzsmbs
obviously lies are the status quo at the gop.. wmds anyone? hahahaha
Yea, where did they go again?

Can you say Al Capone's vault?

__________________
1994 C 280 117.5k, White (Good as new)
1997 Toyota Camry 149k Miles (Not so pretty anymore)

1990 190e 2.6 95k (Sold-Should not have)
1981 240d Stick ??? Miles...sold
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page